Question: I’ve never experienced having an orgasm from a man and want to know what I can do. I’ve tried kegel exercises during foreplay and intercourse no luck. I’m frustrated and don’t care to have sex because I know the end result.
Answer: Sincerely Frustrated! You are not alone in your desire to experience the ultimate orgasm. As this is a concern for many women young and old. There is a lot of discussion and curiosity about the female orgasm. The quest to experience the ultimate orgasm is a challenge that many women will face throughout their lives. The mysteries of the female orgasm, however, lies not so much in what physiological effects they cause, but rather how to experience more and better orgasms. The more a woman knows about her own body, how it changes throughout the various stages of the Human Sexual Response Cycle, the different types of orgasms and orgasm techniques, increases the likelihood of having orgasms alone and/or with your partner. Below are some additional suggestions to enhance your orgasmic pleasure.
- First and foremost you may want to consult with your physician to rule out any medical condition that may be contributing to your inability to experience an orgasm.
- Mind play. Keep in mind that sex begins in the brain. If there are any emotional or mental blocks during fore play and/or intercourse, then it will make it difficult to experience an orgasm.
- Know your body. Always be aware of how you enjoy being touched sexually and you must communicate this openly and honestly with your partner. Share with him how you liked to be touched. Lovingly teach him and guide his hands all over your body.
- Seduction is the key! Women need to be engaged in a lot of fore play prior to intercourse. Set the mood. Don’t just jump right into it. Take your time and allow your intensity to build up as this will help to increase the intensity of your orgasm.
Try different positions. This allows for different types of stimulation of the vagina, G-spot, A-Spot and clitoris.
- Try using sex toys to bring yourself to orgasm. There is a variety of sex toys on the market designed for specific usage. You may consider a clitoral vibrator or a g-spot vibrator to start you on your journey. Contact your local Bedroom Kandi Boutique Consultants for great recommendations on toys!
- Take your time. Don’t rush to the orgasm. Enjoy the full sexual experience, and slowly build up to your orgasm. If you can hold out, try to “edge” – control yourself just shy of the actual orgasm for as long as possible. The result of edging can be an extremely intense orgasm that will be accompanied with stronger contractions and a longer lasting climax.
- Strengthen your PC muscles. Pubococcygeal muscles are a big part of the female orgasm. Try exercising your muscles using Ben Wa Balls, vaginal or Kegel Exercisers. The stronger the PC muscle the more intense the orgasm.
- Understand the Human Sexual Response Cycle. Having an understanding of how your body responds during each phase of the human sexual response cycle will help to increase your chances of experiencing an orgasm.
- Relax into pleasure. Stop having goal-oriented sex. Don’t focus so much on the goal but rather experiencing the sensuality and pleasure of your sex play.
Always remember that the most immediate route to orgasm is direct stimulation of the clitoris, as it is the only organ in the female body whose sole purpose is to provide pleasure!! Just like with anything else, practice makes perfect! Take your time and be gentle and loving with yourself! Good things “come” to those who wait!!